I am SOOO in love with my Maxton Cru that I literally cannot contain it! I want to bottle up how I feel about this little man and share it! My heart literally feels like it swells with love every single day... one of these days it's going to burst and THEN WHAT?!
This little hurricane rocks my world! He has me laughing on a regular basis and he just tightens me around his mini little finger at every moment! BUT, I, LINDSEY JO PETERSON, told him NO the other day while we were in Fred Meyer's to a toy! FIRST time! I always, always give in. Nope, not this time you little charmer!
This little momma = 1, Maxton = 3,589.
But could you say no to this face?
No... you couldn't. He knows how to work it! I wonder who he got that one from.... hmmm.
I find a strange amount of joy in scrapbooking and crafting...
I really, really do. I just upgraded to a three bedroom just to have a scrapbook room and ooohhh I loooove it! And I literally have more paper than most stores... SO, if you are in the need of some good paper and will put it to GREAT use, please let me know. I would be happy to share! :) Crafting is a stress relief for me and when my little man visits his dad I get in desperate need of distraction (because I usually cry like a child when I don't have him) and I get lost in creation. I have this hanging in my fortress of crafts:
Cute, huh? I looove finding new scrapbooking products & tools and adding them to my precious (heehee) collection. My bestie, Kass, is just into it as I am. We sound like silly little girls on the phone when we get going about our crafts. Every six months is the big Scrapbooking Expo, I GO NUTS. I was told I needed therapy for it last time it was here. :) Therapy... HA! Me? Ok, maybe they are right. I'll post my "crafty creations" here and there for your viewing pleasure! Yay!
45% of the time I wish I had a fluffy dog...
I really, really do. I just upgraded to a three bedroom just to have a scrapbook room and ooohhh I loooove it! And I literally have more paper than most stores... SO, if you are in the need of some good paper and will put it to GREAT use, please let me know. I would be happy to share! :) Crafting is a stress relief for me and when my little man visits his dad I get in desperate need of distraction (because I usually cry like a child when I don't have him) and I get lost in creation. I have this hanging in my fortress of crafts:
Cute, huh? I looove finding new scrapbooking products & tools and adding them to my precious (heehee) collection. My bestie, Kass, is just into it as I am. We sound like silly little girls on the phone when we get going about our crafts. Every six months is the big Scrapbooking Expo, I GO NUTS. I was told I needed therapy for it last time it was here. :) Therapy... HA! Me? Ok, maybe they are right. I'll post my "crafty creations" here and there for your viewing pleasure! Yay!
45% of the time I wish I had a fluffy dog...
And the rest of the time I am glad I don't! Everyone says they aren't what you expect... but I guarantee myself if it looked at cute as this one... I wouldn't mind catering to her. ;) Someday, someday...
I am in love with this little face... awwww! Someone buy me one!!! (wink wink)
So I just looked up "teacup pomeranians"... and went through all of them until I found the one I wanted. Uh... $5000.00?!
WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE SUCH EXPENSIVE TASTE?! Boo. The little thing is so stinking cute though, the sweetest little face. Ok, enough talk about these dang dogs.
Have you ever mixed mayo and ranch together? Don't. It will wake you up for the day, ew. My Chicken Crave just wasn't the same with those two together.
I am just recently trying to force myself into the world of running. And let me just tell you, it IS NOT FUN. The only way I get through it is head phones and man-dissing music...HA... just kidding (no, not really kidding at all actually). It it a run with the rest of my body in a half dance... I am sure it is a sight to see. I am hoping it will pay off though. I have some friends who invited me to join a half marathon with them in September. Yikes. I think of how toned my bootay will be and that gives me motivation but 13 MILES? Gag. 60% of the people that know me well don't think I'll end up doing it. Yes, they are probably right but we'll see how long it takes me to throw in the towel (I through in the towel on most things.. haha). I think I am chunkier now than I have ever been (minus the Maxton bun in the oven time) so maybe getting off my cheeks and running will be good for me. I do have a lot of running shoes though... but mostly because I thought they were cute. Time to break those babies out and see what they can do.
These are my latest. Sweet kicks, huh? These legs are on their way to "toned central."
Speaking of shoes... I am very, sincerely curious to know how many shoes most ladies my age have. I have always thought I was "average" until my last move and I realized how many I really have. I just took like 6 pairs to D.I. though, so that should be good for something, right? I don't wear all of them, no, but I sure love all of them just the same. I used to keep them in these cute black file-looking box-things but then I realized that they are getting scuffed up. Who wants their $80 heels scuffed? Not me. So I found this amazing shoe organizer thing (I know, I am late on this one, everyone probably has them) and I bought four of them to fill up. I still have one black container of the shoes I don't wear as much and then I have all my boots lined up. My shoes are happier and that makes me happier. :)
Did I mention I don't like how this thing adds new posts on top of the page rather than the bottom? I know, call me crazy but when I have something new to say I add it to the original post. Silly me.
I ADORE DISNEY!
Disneyland, DisneyWorld, Disney movies, Disney music, the Disney Channel, you name it, I am a fan. I am even an active participant in the Disney Movie Club! If anyone wants to join, let me know and I will put you in under my "refer a friend program." (Wink wink) Oh I love it! Our collection is growing HUGE! Which is super good because I can't figure out how to work the dang tv and Maxton and I don't even have basic channels! But no worries, I still watch the Bachelorette, just online. ;) The bad thing is, I never hear any news unless it is on beloved facebook, the people I work with mention it, or someone else fills me in. There could be a "zombie infestation" and I wouldn't hear about it until I walked outside and bumped into one of them. And even then, they better do the "thriller dance" or I won't pay attention to them. Where the heck was I? Oh, yes, Disney. I got to go last fall to Disneyland but I am already craving more. It should be a law that Lindsey has to go at least once a year, am I right or am I right?
I wonder if anyone is seriously going to "read" me babble on... ha
There is a certain someone in my life that always tells me, "Lindsey, there is no such thing as a fairy tale!" I have heard it a million times and I still don't believe it. Life is what you make it right? And by golly, I am making my life a fairy tale. It has been since I was a little girl dressing up in pretty little dresses and dancing around my parents back yard singing all the Disney songs I could think of. And it has continued with every single of the 23 (did I just reveal how OLD I AM?!) birthdays (aka National Holidays) that I have wore a pretty crown. Do I have a perfect life? HA, NO! I have had a bucket full of trials but you learn from them, you grow from them and you pick yourself up and keep going and continue to live your fairy tale, right? Right. No, I haven't met my prince charming yet... and if I have... I still have my stubborn "Lindsey blinders on" and have yet for it to click in my royal little mind. I love everything girly and somedays I think I am too girly to function but I've made it this far without any "girly catastrophes." I will have to re-do my decorating situation when a man comes in my life, especially my bed room. I even decorate in "girl." My bedroom is exactly how I want it, I love it. And my bed..... awwwww heaven.
I ADORE DISNEY!
Disneyland, DisneyWorld, Disney movies, Disney music, the Disney Channel, you name it, I am a fan. I am even an active participant in the Disney Movie Club! If anyone wants to join, let me know and I will put you in under my "refer a friend program." (Wink wink) Oh I love it! Our collection is growing HUGE! Which is super good because I can't figure out how to work the dang tv and Maxton and I don't even have basic channels! But no worries, I still watch the Bachelorette, just online. ;) The bad thing is, I never hear any news unless it is on beloved facebook, the people I work with mention it, or someone else fills me in. There could be a "zombie infestation" and I wouldn't hear about it until I walked outside and bumped into one of them. And even then, they better do the "thriller dance" or I won't pay attention to them. Where the heck was I? Oh, yes, Disney. I got to go last fall to Disneyland but I am already craving more. It should be a law that Lindsey has to go at least once a year, am I right or am I right?
I think Maxton literally peed his pants when we were with Woody! He loves him!
I wonder if anyone is seriously going to "read" me babble on... ha
There is a certain someone in my life that always tells me, "Lindsey, there is no such thing as a fairy tale!" I have heard it a million times and I still don't believe it. Life is what you make it right? And by golly, I am making my life a fairy tale. It has been since I was a little girl dressing up in pretty little dresses and dancing around my parents back yard singing all the Disney songs I could think of. And it has continued with every single of the 23 (did I just reveal how OLD I AM?!) birthdays (aka National Holidays) that I have wore a pretty crown. Do I have a perfect life? HA, NO! I have had a bucket full of trials but you learn from them, you grow from them and you pick yourself up and keep going and continue to live your fairy tale, right? Right. No, I haven't met my prince charming yet... and if I have... I still have my stubborn "Lindsey blinders on" and have yet for it to click in my royal little mind. I love everything girly and somedays I think I am too girly to function but I've made it this far without any "girly catastrophes." I will have to re-do my decorating situation when a man comes in my life, especially my bed room. I even decorate in "girl." My bedroom is exactly how I want it, I love it. And my bed..... awwwww heaven.
Isn't she gorgeous? xoxo
But don't get me wrong, Maxton has an active Momma! I go on bike rides with him, play "balf" (golf) with him, wrestle, play baseball, make snakes out of playdough, built sweet forts, and laugh with him when he "toots." haha LOOK at me go! The things we do for those we love, right? :)
Supercross... this child was glued! haha
(and ok, ok, I LOVED IT TOO!)
Skiing! This was my first time and his first time!
(Again, loved it)
Dress up like bugs :)
Fly in helicopters... while it's snowing!
Have the world's awesome nerf fights
Build sweet sandcastles
Play hide and seek
(We could do this for hours and giggle the whole time)
And every once in a while, I see the side of Maxton that sure reminds me of me. :) heehee
He puts on make up and makes faces ;)
pink heels
Brown heels (but still manly with the nose pick...)
Red Heels (But still manly while watching Bob the Builder)
Sassy faces when someone points a camera his way
And awwww sleep. This was the real deal! I just had surgery and was in and out like crazy. He fell asleep watching a movie with me. One of my favs haha
I sure adore my Maxtonbug!
I have a SICK BOY! Ohhh no! I had a fun little downtown photo shoot today with the talented Jessamyn Rasmussen (I am DYING to see how the pics turned out!) and when we got home, I snuggled up to a little fire ball. :( I hate when my babe is sick! So how are we spending our Saturday night? In pj's, eating chicken noodle stars, and watching our Disney movies. ;) I am hoping I can keep his fever down, just call me nurse momma-Lindsey tonight. It is a nice excuse to lock ourselves in, keep the world outside, and just have quality Mommy/Baby time. I might even enjoy a little T.L.C.T. tonight after monkey goes to sleep. What is T.L.C.T? Tender loving craft time. ;)







You are so darn cute! And so is your little man! Found you thru Brassy Apple on Fb ;) I'm your first follower, Woot Woot!!
ReplyDeleteOn my creativity blog I started a link party every Tues called "Help a Momma Out." Would love if you linked up!! Looking forward to following your adventures :)
Kristine
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com
Welcome to the blog world Lindsey! Your blog is very cute already!
ReplyDeleteI've realized that I relieve my stress through blogging...I'm sure I'd love scrap-booking, but blogging is free...can't be that! ;)
You should jump onto pinterest if you haven't! I have some invitations still available if you want me to send you one! It's where I get all my design inspiration from. I think you'll love it!
Caley
caleypark @ gmail.com
ourparkblog.blogspot.com
caleyparkdesigns.blogspot.com