Monday, June 20, 2011

What? I have to update this thing?

I had the worst blond moment ever.  Well, who am I kidding, stuff like this happens like everyday but this was to the extreme.  I was walking into Papa John's (I love their pizza) and the sign said, "Open 11:00 am to 11:30 pm."  I got completely disgusted and said, "these guys are only open for a half hour today?!"  After being laughed at (extra hard core) and laughing at myself I learned to rethink before I speak.


One of my all time favorite games is Mexican Train.  I was introduced to it during Thanksgiving of 2010 and I am in love.  So anyone who ever wants to play Mexican Train, I am so down.
Bring your 'A' game.
Can't read my poker face.


Not this last weekend but the weekend before Maxton and I went up to my work to do a little cleaning and make sure things were up to date.  I had four balloons I was going to just pop and toss but then I had the world's most brilliant idea (I get lots of those) and Maxton and I went and sat on the curb during sunset.  I asked him what he thought about letting the balloons fly up in the sky. :)  He was a little hesitant and first and pulled the balloon strings close to his mini body but then those big brown mischievous eyes started sparkling.  :)  We let go of the balloons one by one and watched them until the completely disappeared.  It was such a perfect Mommy/Maxton moment and I can honestly say I don't love any moments more than Mommy/Maxton moments. :)  I snapped a few pics with my phone.  Sorry they aren't super clear.  
Thinking of letting the balloons go

After getting settled (unloading his big trucks from his back pack) we let them go!
Bye bye balloon!

On the way home it was dark and I had the sunroof open.  Maxton was watching the big, bright moon and he said, "Mommy, mommy!  The moon is fowowing us!"  So cute.  Then we decided the balloons went all the way to the moon.  I think I can honestly say that every single day brings me to love my silly little Maxton more and more!


I had some pictures done by the amazing Jessamyn Rasmussen of Uptown Photography!  It was so much fun and she did an awesome job.  Seriously, this girl has great talent and great taste.  Wanna see my favorite pics?!







Didn't she do great?!  She made me look like a babe! heehee


Photo Booth
Maxton and I love this thing.  For all of my readers (total of like 2) who don't know what Photo Booth is, it's a little photo-taking program on Mac computers.  Maxton and I probably are close to hitting the max about of pictures you can take on this baby (well, if there was a limit of course...ha). Wanna sneak peak of our fun?





Don't be jealous of all the fun Maxton and I have together...  I know you are. ;)


Ok, so we all know Lindsey loves shoes, right?  Well, I love pink too. Mix the two and this is what I come up with.  


Isn't this the most perfect thing you have ever seen?


Love this one too.  This has Lindsey written all over it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment