Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Maxton!

I can't believe my baby is THREE!  Where did the time go?  (Isn't that what all of us moms say?)  He got double spoiled (the "ups" for Maxton having mom and dad living apart) again this year and he loved every second of it.  The first party we had was a Monster Truck themed pool party!  He had a blast and loooved the "Bid Trrrucks!" Best part for me was, I got to completely plan and put together two parties for my monkey!


mmm.. my fave summer food

I sure love that "fake" half-grin smile!

Perfect weather <3 

He was all grins!


Yes, he jumped!  So did my heart!

This was the face I got after he realized that monster truck wasn't just candy!
Thumbs up Momma, meaning, a job well done!

Party number two was a "Mater Party!"  We got together and ran wild at a park for a few hours.  We rode bikes, played on the toys, golfed and had an intense game of kick ball.  Maxton couldn't even contain all of his excitement!  Afterwards we went to my house for the cake, ice cream and presents.  My mom ordered him a huge Mater Tall Tales set from the Disney Store and there seriously couldn't have been a better gift!  I got him the DVD to go with it and it's so funny to watch him hold up the figurine that matches the one on the clip.  :)  Great job, Grandma!
I baked all day long.... scratch that Fred Meyer's bakery baked all day long.  Think I have time to bake?HA
"Maxton, Mater is looking at you."  (Maxton leans back)

He is such an AMAZING little golfer!

"...And he kicks it out of the PARK!"
Hey, where are you going?!
Maxton negotiating staying longer.... me trying to comprehend his language.


Another success!  

1 comment:

  1. TWO fun parties!? I love it!! We are hosting a two week par-tay shabang on our blog next month! We would love to feature you!! Please send us an email at jandmseyecandy@hotmail.com if you're interested :) Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    Kristine
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete