You know how the "bad guys" in movies always have like a silver tooth? Isn't that an old school crown? When would a villain have time to go to the dentist? OR even have the thought to go to the dentist? Interesting, huh? (I am so smart, I don't even know what to do with all the knowledge in my head.
We spent a while in an adorable little condo in Park City (Utah; in case I get lucky and people from a far actually take a gander at this) and it was seriously a week of HEAVEN! I got to just enjoy my little Maxton without work calls, waking up early, cleaning house, or anything else to interrupt our fun. We hit the Coaster, zip line, slide and all of the fun things up there on the ski hill. Maxton had a blast. He giggled the whooooole way down, which caused this little Momma to giggle, which also caused contagious smiles to anyone who saw us on the way down (isn't laughing like magic?!). It was great. We are most def going to have to make a "tradition" out of this one. Wanna feel our fun via photos?!
He is tall enough! Atta boy!
My little (but taller) brother. I smoked him down this.
Look at his grin!
Best. Pic. EVER. WEEEEEE
Cheeto Monster
(Giggles)
Has anyone ever noticed how all the building are like following some kind of "color code?" I would like to create a town like that. All pale, pastel colors. Adorable.
Even the t.p. is softer in Park City.
And I SWEAR I saw Tiger Woods at a fancy "shmancy" sushi place.... but no... just cause the guy was wearing golf clothes...... well, let's just say it wasn't him. I even whipped out Maxton's flash cards and pulled out a "TIGER" flash card and kept asking Maxton to say it louder............. just to see if the man would answer. Nope. Baha.
Life is always exciting with Lindsey.
One time I got hit by a mini van...
Not even kidding, ask Maxton.
We were in the Winco parking lot of glamorous POCATELLO, IDAHO and the darn apple juice slid off the bottom so I bent over to pick it up. As I was getting back up, the mini van OBVIOUSLY didn't see me (I have a height deficiency problem) and started to back up. I got bumped by the VAN! I pounded on the back window and the dumby just put it in drive and waited for me to move. Haha the lady didn't even get out and say sorry. Whatever, it was funny. Lindsey got hit by a mini van.









No comments:
Post a Comment