Saturday, August 20, 2011
What do I do on days that my sweet mini man visits his daddy?
Well, for starters, I sleep in. I declare the day "Lindsey Day," then I roll out of bed, find something to munch on then perhaps crawl back into my bed of pillow perfection. Then I plan out my day. Today, for example, I did Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Um, wow. That crazy woman knows her stuff. I just started that and I am already seeing results. THEN I cleaned my house, took a bubble bath, then had a bowl of my favorite cereal, Special K. Yes, I ADORE everything Special K! Their cereal, their granola bars, and their CHIPS! Seriously, a.maz.ing. Low calories and super good. Now I am sitting in the hallway, updating this. BUT I soon plan to paint my nails and toenails my favorite hot pink, get dolled up for the day, and go to a crop group that they have here in Pocatello. I am making the cutest little baby shower invites for my friend's shower. These babies will be CUTE! I will post a pic when I am done. I have put 2 hours into them so far and like 3 hours of planning haha... and seriously just beginning. I looooove crafting. It is therapy for me. It keeps me distracted from missing my baby boy so much and keeps me sane. What am I doing after that? I don't know, the day has endless possibilities. We shall see! Happy Saturday everyone. Or better yet, Happy Lindsey Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment